Work Permits for Business People

There are many options for business people entering Canada to enter temporarily as workers under International Agreements, such as the Canada European Trade Agreement (CETA). Under this agreement the employer is exempted from certain requirements and Citizens of European Union Countries can enter Canada on a work permit. There are four categories of business people who are covered under CETA:

  1. Business visitors
  2. Investors
  3. Intra-company transferees
  4. Professionals

These work permit applications for business people/entrepreneurs are highly specialized and require a thorough understanding of the nature of the work that the person will be doing in Canada, an understanding of the relationship between the foreign and Canadian entities, and a positive presentation of the foreign worker’s credentials in order to secure a positive decision on an application.

Let’s work together on your
immigration and citizenship matters.