Certified Consultants


The Canadian government only began licensing the profession of immigration consultant a few years ago. This means that not just anyone can call themselves an “immigration consultant” or offer tips or advice anymore.

Today, immigration consultants first need an initial university degree and may then acquire the specialist knowledge they need to graduate and take the certification exam in a graduate course that takes about 1 year to complete. In each successive year, immigration consultants must demonstrate by means of multiple training courses and examinations that they have mastered the complex material.

This also applies to immigration consultants who already have experience. Today no one may offer immigration advice without a license.

Violations incur penalties under the law.

All these requirements are monitored by a central regulatory body called the  “Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council”.

Naturally, all of our consultants have a valid license.