Skip to content


  1. Work Permit: Work permits allow you to work in Canada for a specified period of time. Generally, an employer must obtain permission from the Canadian government to hire a foreigner and then you must prove that your experience and education match the advertised job. Canada has international treaties with other countries such as Germany, Switzerland, and Austria that make it possible for people under 35 years old to obtain a work permit. 
  2. Visitor Visa: For most countries in the EU, especially Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, a formal visa does not have to be applied for before visiting Canada. Generally, being a citizen of these countries is enough to enter Canada and stay for a maximum of 6 months. It must be noted that this visa does not permit you to work in Canada. 
  3. Study Permit: A study permit is required for all courses of study that last longer than 6 months. You must be accepted by an educational institution and be able to demonstrate that you have sufficient financial resources for the cost of education and cost of living while studying.
  4. Extensions

  1. Express Entry: The government of Canada has developed a variety of different Express Entry programs that target highly skilled foreign workers. Your qualifications, such as education history and professional skills, are assessed and they help determine which program is the best fit for your situation. 
  2. Provincial Nominee Program: Canadian provinces sometimes set up their own programs to grant visas to applicants in order to fulfil their specific labour market needs. ProCanada’s immigration consultant is licensed to practice in Saskatchewan and works in partnership with an experienced law firm in Quebec.
  3. Family Sponsorship: The Canadian Government is dedicated to keeping families together whenever possible. Certain family members can be sponsored to become Canadian Permanent Residents by a qualifying Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada. Examples include loved ones, children, parents, grandparents, and other family members. 
  4. Self-employed: This program is for people who want to immigrate to Canada permanently while self-employed in athletics or cultural activities. 
  5. Start-up Visa: This program provides a unique opportunity for entrepreneurs to launch new business ventures in Canada. Start-Up Visa applicants must have the support of a government-approved investors or venture capital funds. 
  6. Permanent Resident Card Renewal

  1. Canadian Citizenship Application
  2. Specialized in dual citizenship
  3. Proof of Citizenship